[Israel.pm] Perl MySQL DBI with SSL - can't connect

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:16:38 PST 2012

Hi Shmuel,

The reason is simple - it's IT requirement for any application that
transfers authentication info.
In my case I'm sending DB user+password combination over TCP that
(theoretically) could be intercepted and sniffed.

Anyway, I'm stuck and need some fresh idea how to debug this failure...

Will someone educate me why you should connect your DB using SSL?

--
~Felix_ <http://1url.com/felix>