[Israel.pm] Looking for Perl development position

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Jan 1 08:38:12 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Shai Forte <shai at forte.co.il> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Hope its not SPAM for you :)
>
> I have a talented friend experienced in Perl & C# development looking for
> freelance position.
>
> If you have something open, please contact me & I'll forward his CV.

Hi Shai,

it is OK though I am a bit perplexed why do you write and not your friend?

My guess is that it would look better if s/he came forward.

Anyway, we have a web site at http://jobs.perl.org.il/
that gets its feed from http://jobs.perl.org/

As I can see it has one opening currently though if I remember there
were a few job postings on this list as well. Maybe the archive can help.

regards