[Israel.pm] Fwd: Welcome to the "Perl" mailing list

Igor Tsigankov tsiganenok at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 02:03:53 PST 2012

Hey guys,
I think I'm human :)

*With best regards,
  Igor Tsigankov*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <perl-request at perl.org.il>
Date: Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:51 AM
To: tsiganenok at gmail.com

due to SPAM we set moderation to be on by default to all new
subscribers. If you think you are human and want to post to the
mailing list, please send a note to the list administrator so s/he can
remove the moderation bit from your registration.

In addition, please remember that our mailing list only accepts text
only messages so don't send HTML mails or actually any attachment.

 perl at perl.org.il

subscription page at:

 http://mail.perl.org.il/mailman/options/perl/tsiganenok%40gmail.com

 Perl-request at perl.org.il

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

 pkjqegshm1

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your perl.org.il mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.