[Israel.pm] C style for loop

Shmuel Fomberg shmuelfomberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:54:47 PST 2012

Hi All.

Just a bit of clarification: the product that I'm working on (Movable Type)
is basically a fancy database-access and data manipulation.
So most of the work is on the lines of: fetch a set of objects from the DB,
do some work on it, stuff the results into the template.
So foreach and map are so much common then doing operation by index.
(but not grep, as the objects are already filtered on the DB level,
obviously)

Shmuel.