[Israel.pm] Looking for a volunteer to collect travel instructions

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Feb 20 23:29:47 PST 2012

Hi,

I'd like to make it easier for people to get to the Perl Workshop
and to stay for the social event. Therefore I setup a wiki page
for information on how to get to the venue and how to go home.

I'd also like to encourage people to form groups for the traveling.

I am looking for a volunteer who could fill the page with more details.

1) Public transportation there and back (directions and times)
2) Parking
3) Maps
$) Walking directions

The page is here:
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2012/wiki?node=Travel

I'd also like to ask people who are coming from far away places
like Haifa and Jerusalem to indicate how and when they get
there so you could be joined by others from the same city.

regards