[Israel.pm] Beta version of the schedule

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Feb 14 02:49:16 PST 2012

I have put together a beta version of the schedule.

http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2012/schedule

We have not received confirmation from all the speakers yet
and if some of them tells us there is some serious trouble with
the schedule we'll try to fix it.

For example if I managed to schedule two talks of the same person
in the same time-slot, that would need fixing. I guess.

Other, less conflicting issues might come up as well.

Speakers, let me know bout them!

Everyone else:

1) Please mark the talks you would like to attend.
 We might still be able to move popular talks to the bigger room.

2) Now is the time to start really really promoting the event

regards