[Israel.pm] problem with a test

moshe nahmias moshegrey at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 31 14:48:43 PST 2012

Sorry for the double post but I forgot to ask again about it.

How then do I make more then one test on the module?
I want to try more then one possible way to enter the data (writing the
whole info from the command line, writing just one or two variables and a
file input), but when I try to use it again it stays with the old data,
even if I try to use a new object (tried even to have different names for
the objects, didn't help).
What am I supposed to do?