[Israel.pm] problem with a test

moshe nahmias moshegrey at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 31 11:12:49 PST 2012

I don't understand how it helps to the testing, after all you need to give
data to the input or the parser to process it, isn't it?
Meaning, now to seperate them what I do is just taking the user input, put
it on an array, and sending it to the parser, how is it different from
using the input directly?