[Israel.pm] problem with a test

moshe nahmias moshegrey at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 26 14:43:02 PST 2012

If you got it the first time I am sorry for the inconvinience.

Hi,
As you know I write the mail stats program and started to write tests for
it while I try to make it OO so nothing will break.
But...
I wrote the input tests and there is a problem there, the last test which
is supposed to get the data from the user via a file don't work well.
It waits for a user input (even though only on the test and not while
running the program, and using the same file for testing and when checking
through the program).

If you want to check the problematic files (named Input.t and Input.pm) or
the full program for comparison it's on github
https://github.com/moshe742/mail-stats.

I would like to know why it works on the full program but not on the test
(isn't it supposed to be the same in this case?).

Moshe