[Israel.pm] Please submit a talk to ILPW 2013

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:38:46 PST 2012

Hey again,

as Gabor explained in the last email, we're behind on talks!

Unlike regular Perl Mongers meetings, where you can simply email us a talk,
or we contact you for it, this time you need to submit your talk online.
While many people wanted to give talks and said they would, they haven't
submitted their talk online yet. We want to get as many talks as we can
this week.

Have no doubt, without talks we cannot have ILPW 2013! So, *submit your
talks, people!
*
The steps to submit the talks are:
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2013/
(Presentations -> Submit a talk proposal)

We will be sending additional emails with lists of ideas for talks. Feel
free to discuss it on the list. If you have a good idea for a talk, but you
don't want to give it yourself. If there's a talk you want to hear, or if
you want to give a talk but can't think of a good subject. Let us know.

S.