[Israel.pm] Officially announcing the Israeli Perl Workshop (ILPW) 2013!

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sat Dec 15 22:01:46 PST 2012

Sawyer, thank for the announcement.

Last year we had the workshop on 28 February 2012
On 10 December 2011 I was already nervous as we only had 2 talks:
On 26 December 2011 I announced the first batch of talks and
the final dead-line of the talks submission was pushed out to
11 January 2012 http://mail.perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/2011-December/012291.html

This year the workshop is on 24-25 February 2013.
Today is 16 December and we only have 2 talks.

By this time last year we already had half of the talks!

We are way behind any possible schedule!

We need your talks NOW!