[Israel.pm] [NEWS] My Perl Foundation Grant for Improving the Perl Debugger Was Accepted

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Aug 28 13:03:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the Perl Foundation’s grant committee voted to accept
my grant proposal to improve the Perl Debugger:

* http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/08/2012q3-grant-proposals---resul.html

* http://news.perlfoundation.org/2012/08/2012q3-grant-proposal-adding-t.html

My grant manager will be Alan Haggai Alavi ( http://alanhaggai.org/ ) whom I have
spoken (using IRC and IM), corresponded and collaborated with on some projects
in the past and I'm looking forward to working with him.

Today I started working on the grant, and performed and/or made progress with some tasks
which I noted in a log that I will show to my grant manager (I can send it in private if
anyone's interested, but not sure I can publish it).