[Israel.pm] Next PM meeting: August, 29th

Thomas Maier hayzer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:19:47 PDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:
> I updated http://perl.org.il/
> and sent out invitations to our Facebook and Google+ pages and to the
> LinkedIN group.
> next time we should probably do it a few days earlier and then we can
> also ask to be included
> in the weekly hi-tech events newsletter that goes out every Sunday morning.
>
> We should probably put together a page for the actions required by the monthly
> meeting organizer and who else is involved in the promotion?
> Thomas, could you please write down what you'll tell the next organizer?

1. Don't say "no" to sawyer or Gabor when they ask you to organize next meeting.
2. During the meeting search for volunteers to talk on the next meeting.
3. If that's not enough, send an email to people you know, you might
know or you don't know.
    Ask them to give a talk on the next meeting and hope for good.
4. When you have enough talks (2,3), send immediately mail to the
mailing list that
    meeting will occur, who will talk and about what.
5. Week before the meeting send mail to this list with reminder about
the meeting.
    Add Hebrew announcement as well.