[Israel.pm] Next PM meeting: August, 29th

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Aug 26 04:04:20 PDT 2012

I updated http://perl.org.il/
and sent out invitations to our Facebook and Google+ pages and to the
LinkedIN group.
next time we should probably do it a few days earlier and then we can
also ask to be included
in the weekly hi-tech events newsletter that goes out every Sunday morning.

We should probably put together a page for the actions required by the monthly
meeting organizer and who else is involved in the promotion?
Thomas, could you please write down what you'll tell the next organizer?

regards