[Israel.pm] Modules and functions notation

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Wed Aug 15 09:01:26 PDT 2012

The clarity gained by a more readable standard is often eclipsed by the
confusion for people encountering it for the first time. Unless your
audience is small, this might not be worth it.

Alternatively, if you're persuaded you need something better, shop around
for existing alternatives. Javadoc style (package.name#method) comes to
mind, and there's a chance people coming across your docs will already be
familiar with that.

Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/