[Israel.pm] Next PM meeting: August 29th.

Thomas Maier hayzer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:18:18 PDT 2012

Hello,

Next PM meeting will take a place on Wednesday, August 29th
The usual place Shenkar College, main building on Anna Frank street, Ramat Gan,
Room 2106 (not sure about that, but I will update you later) at 18.30.

We already have a volunteer.
He will give us a talk that you simple don't want to miss.

Sawyer X - "Practical Perl - Earn your living"
                       or
 how make money from parsing a string.

But we need more volunteers. Don't be shy.
If you never give a talk - this is the right place
to start. If you did, this is the right time to
do it again.

Thomas