[Israel.pm] Perl Mongers in Hafa? - August Penguin tomorrow (3 August)

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Thu Aug 2 00:43:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am preparing a flier to hand out tomorrow at the August Penguin, that will
take place in Haifa: http://august.penguin.org.il/

On one side there will be logos of a few projects.
On the other side a list of "Perl in Israel" related thing.
e.g. link to our next Perl Workshop - which reminds me, we might want
to start organizing it :)
link to our monthly meetings in Tel Av..err Ramat Gan.

It could be a good opportunity to start a Perl Mongers group in Haifa.

All you need is a place and someone who can start organizing talk.

Anyone interested? If yes, please talk to me ASAP so I can add some
info about it to the flier.

Regardless to the flier, it would be awesome to see you there tomorrow.

regards