[Israel.pm] [OT] R in Israel

moshe nahmias moshegrey at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 20 10:17:17 PDT 2012

i know Tal Galili, i think he can be a good presenter.
if there is a flier that i can publish in the university it can help, if
not then let me know and i will try to make something to publish the event
in the university

i don't know anything about R but in time if and when i will know it well
enough i will be happy to lecture about it.