[Israel.pm] Call for speakers for the next meeting(s)

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Apr 9 12:58:23 PDT 2012

Ok, so we are going to have two talks on the two ends of the Perl spectrum:

ynon perek: Perl Golf (15-20 minutes)
Gabor Szabo: Refactoring Perl code (20-40)

then we have a hackathon.

I'll send and post an announcement soon for distribution.

I don't know what happened last time, as I had to leave soon after
we sat down in the restaurant - have you guys managed to do any coding?
Any results you could brag about?

(I actually released a version of https://metacpan.org/module/SVG but that
was done a few days after the meeting)

I have been reading some of the posts about the QA Hackathon and I'd really
like to start some coding sessions. Even if (at first) we won't have such CPAN
author density as the QA hackathon had.

regards