[Israel.pm] Perl news poll - your quick help is needed!

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Sep 25 04:39:43 PDT 2011

Hi Gabor,

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:03:59 +0300
Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am going to run a quick poll in the next couple of days.
> Before launching to the wider audience and while most of the
> world is asleep I'd like to get a quick feedback from you.
>
> Does it look ok?
> What other values would you add to the various questions?
>
> The poll can be found at http://perlpolls.com/perl-news

Well, my comments:

1. The page looks completely wrong in Firefox with NoScript installed and all JS
disabled.

2. I agree that there should be "None of the above" to "Where do you get your
Perl related news from?"

3. "Using Perl related IRC channels" - there should be a hyphen between "Perl"
and "related".

Otherwise, it's OK.