[Israel.pm] Perl Weekly newsletter - 8 weeks later

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:16:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

It was almost 2 months ago when I posted about the Perl Weekly
for the first time. Now, after 8 week there are more than 800 subscribers.
It is still a lot lower than for the Ruby Weekly after the same period
of time but it is growing nicely.

It helps the subscribers to keep an eye on Perl related news
without reading lots of blog entries.

If you have not subscribed yet, this might be a good time.

You will get an email once a week on every Monday with
10-15 news items and a few lines of comments from me.

Visit the web-site and type in your e-mail address to
subscribe:

http://perlweekly.com/

regards