[Israel.pm] No meeting this September

Meir Guttman meir at guttman.co.il
Sun Sep 18 11:42:14 PDT 2011

Hello all!

Shanna Tova to all of you, to your families and to your friends! Let the
Perl be with you!

May I suggest a topic for one of the next meetings: use of SSL.

I for one tried to install such and couldn't get to first base. Do we need
to register with one of the "Certificate Authorities" (CA) in order to get a
certificate? What packages are available? Recommended? An installation
example. Use of in with LWP, etc.

Anyone who seconds this say "Aye"!

Meir