[Israel.pm] Presentation request: workflow on github

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:23:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like to thank the great presentations of Sawyer.
I think I know a little bit more now about git and I am trying
out gitflow.
I have also cloned the https://github.com/xsawyerx/dotfiles and I'll
try to use at least the git related things.

I'd like to see another presentation on how you
(yes, I am looking at you Sawyer :) is using Github.

1) Do you 'follow' project and/or people ?
2) Do you visit the Github web site and browse to see what did these people do?
3) If you need to fix a project of someone else that is on Github,
what is your workflow?
   What if you have several unrelated changes?
4) How can the main author of the project handle the changes you pushed out?
5) ... ?