[Israel.pm] Mentors needed for Hebrew translation work for GCI

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:01:00 PST 2011

Hi,

The Google Code-In has started and there are a lot of translation tasks.
e.g. translating some of my screencasts and the Moose and
Mojolicious web sites.
There are a few students already doing the translations but
currently they are stuck as they need a mentor to review
their translation.
Only after those are approved can they apply for another task.

So it is very important to quickly help them.

We are looking for one or more people to help with the mentoring.

See this for details or ask here on the list
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/org/google/gci2011/tpf

regards
  Gabor
ps. Some other languages also need mentors but
currently the most urgent is Hebrew I think.