[Israel.pm] Perl Certification [ was Re: Perl Digest, Vol 104, Issue 9 ]

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:33:24 PST 2011

Hi Rupal,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:53 AM, rupal bajpai <rupal_sim at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking at getting a Perl Certification. I reside in India, could you help me by letting me know where can I get one from ?
> Thanks
> Rupal

This is a local Perl Monger group in Israel and we don't provide any
kind of Perl Certification.

The best course you can have is to search for that term on
http://DuckDuckGo.com though
I doubt there is any valuable Perl Certification out there.

In addition there are several local Perl Monger groups in India, you
might want to sign up
to one of those: http://pm.org/groups/india.html

Oh and one little thing, when you write on a new subject to a mailing list,
please don't reply to any existing message and write your own subject.
That makes us happier and more ready to answer.