[Israel.pm] Next Tel Aviv Perl Mongers Meeting

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:50:33 PST 2011

Next Tel Aviv.pm meeting will take place on November 30th.

Date: November 30th.
Room: 300.
Building: The main building on Anna Franck street.*
Time: 6:30pm get-together, 7:00pm talks begin!

We will presenting the following talks:
*Tools of the perl, a quick survey of 4 modules* (by Erez Schatz)
We will cover four modules that make the life of a  Modern Perl developer
much easier than it used to be: local::lib, cpanm, perlbrew, pm-uninstall.

*DBIx::Class and ORMs* (by Erez Schatz)
What is an ORM, why do we need it, and what does DBIx::Class bring to the
table for perl programmers at large.

*Firebird: a database that does not burn your data* (by ik)
An introduction to the Firebird database and why it is so highly-regarded
by those who use it

* This is the building where we started having TA.pm, and not the one we
used for the last few meetings.

---

Shlomi, if you could translate to Hebrew for me, I'd appreciate it very
much. :)