[Israel.pm] Next Tel Aviv Perl Mongers Meeting

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:50:33 PST 2011

Next Tel Aviv.pm meeting will take place on November 30th.

Date: November 30th.
Room: 300.
Building: The main building on Anna Franck street.*
Time: 6:30pm get-together, 7:00pm talks begin!

We will presenting the following talks:
*Tools of the perl, a quick survey of 4 modules* (by Erez Schatz)
We will cover four modules that make the life of a  Modern Perl developer
much easier than it used to be: local::lib, cpanm, perlbrew, pm-uninstall.

*DBIx::Class and ORMs* (by Erez Schatz)
What is an ORM, why do we need it, and what does DBIx::Class bring to the
table for perl programmers at large.

*Firebird: a database that does not burn your data* (by ik)
An introduction to the Firebird database and why it is so highly-regarded
by those who use it

* This is the building where we started having TA.pm, and not the one we
used for the last few meetings.

Shlomi, if you could translate to Hebrew for me, I'd appreciate it very
much. :)