[Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers (TA.pm) meeting, March 30th! and GSOC

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:08:34 PDT 2011

I am still not sure if I can make it to this meeting but I think it
would be a good opportunity to talk about GSOC.

The Perl Foundation was accepted as one of the participating organizations
in the Google Summer of Code:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/show/google/gsoc2011/tpf

There are many ideas listed on this page: http://epo.means.no/gsoc2011/ideas
and further, Padre related ideas can be found here:
http://padre.perlide.org/trac/wiki/ProjectIdeas

Students can choose from those projects or can come up with their own ideas
for projects in GSOC.

It would be very good if we could get a few local students participate in
GSOC and work on some Perl related projects.

Gabor