[Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers (TA.pm) meeting, March 30th!

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:29:55 PDT 2011

*Date: March 30th.
Address: Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323.
6:30pm Get-together
7:00pm Talks*

*Scheduled talks:*
** Typography WTF? or "Correct understanding and usage"* -- *Miss Ferret*
It's time to bring some color into your life. We'll explain what typography
is and why the font we choose matters.
** Graphical game development in Perl using Coro* -- *Ran Eilam*
You like games? Want to write one? Ran will show us his pet project, a game
written in Perl using SDL and co-routines (via the Coro module).

*We will also have a round of lightning talks featuring:*
** Ruby for Perl programmers* -- *Ido Kanner*
** Analytical Perl, "use" vs. "require"* -- *Sawyer X*

See you there!
Sawyer.