[Israel.pm] use and require

Meir Guttman meir at guttman.co.il
Sun Mar 13 05:56:15 PDT 2011

Hey Sawyer,

1) IMHO, this is an excellent topic for a beginner's talk, when to prepare
for and/or use each.

2) I'll try to come to the next meeting with a SHORT (~10 min.) talk about
dealing with Unicode (and specifically Hebrew). This is definitely a
beginner-to-beginner talk, so all the heavy guns out there (read: Sawyer,
Gabor, Shlomi, etc.), hone your talons and prepare to add and clarify...

The key term here is "try". I hope I'll have enough free time to do it. But
not having a ten minute talk will not leave a too gaping hole in the
schedule, right?

Regards to everybody,
Meir