[Israel.pm] TA.pm meeting, March 30th

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:47:08 PST 2011

Hey everyone!

We're getting ready for the March meeting of the Tel Aviv Perl Mongers
group, taking place on March 30th.

I just wanted to give a heads up for everyone who suggested giving talks. :)
(*cough*Meir*cough*)

Please let me know (either on the list or in private) if you wanna give a
talk. And if you haven't given a talk yet, you're the best candidate!
Talks range from beginners to advanced, everything is relevant.

Right now it appears we'll have two major talks (not including lightning
talks - please submit those as well!):
- Miss Ferret: Typography: Correct understanding and usage.
- Ran Eilam: Graphical game development in Perl using Coro.

Does anyone have any gripes with the issues?
Would you like to see something else?
*Would you like to give a talk?* :)

Sawyer.