[Israel.pm] Threading, LWP and HTTPS Segfaulting

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:20:07 PST 2011

I'd recommend joining the libwww-perl mailing list
http://lists.perl.org/list/libwww-perl.html
and asking there. Gisle Aas who is AFAIK an ActiveState employee
is on the list.

BTW the source code is in Github: http://github.com/gisle/libwww-perl
and I am sure Gisle will be happy to receive patches to the module.
Even in the form of failing tests.

regards
  Gabor