[Israel.pm] Fwd: TelFOSS Soliciting aTalk aboutAutomated SoftwareTesting

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 RM07994 at freescale.com
Mon Sep 20 04:52:59 PDT 2010

Has anyone taken a look?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
SmartDSP OS Development Leader

-----Original Message-----
From: Shlomi Fish [mailto:shlomif at iglu.org.il]
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 19:44
To: perl at perl.org.il
Cc: Levenglick Dov-RM07994
Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] Fwd: TelFOSS Soliciting aTalk aboutAutomated
SoftwareTesting

On Sunday 19 September 2010 16:10:53 Levenglick Dov-RM07994 wrote:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5HrAp2ZF5LqMDk3NmRlMTUtYmUxZS00ODg4LTh
> hZGUtY2MwNzI4ZmYwMmY0&hl=en&authkey=CKfbgaYI

Your mailer broke the URL into two. Here is the unbroken URL:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5HrAp2ZF5LqMDk3NmRlMTUtYmUxZS00ODg4LTh
hZGUtY2MwNzI4ZmYwMmY0&hl=en&authkey=CKfbgaYI

And here is a shortened URL:

http://xrl.us/bhzrfj

I initially believed it was a Google Document (at which point I wanted
to ask
if you had any embedded POD), but now that I've downloaded it, I see
that it's
a .zip file containing a few .pm files. I'll take a look at it later.

Just one note:

{{{
use lib 'STP';
}}}

This is not needed as "use STP::Array;" will already look under
STP/Array.pm.

> The documentation is a work in progress (as it always is)
>

> Best Regards,
> Dov Levenglick
> SmartDSP OS Development Leader

TestUnit,