[Israel.pm] Fwd: TelFOSS Soliciting a Talk about Automated SoftwareTesting

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 RM07994 at freescale.com
Sun Sep 19 05:38:51 PDT 2010

Hi,
I recently wrote a OOP module that provides the ability to define a set
of criteria that have to be covered for a test to pass.
STP.pm - main module, congregates one or more scalar and/or arrays of
criteria
STP::Union.pm - a module to allow bundling a bunch of STP objects to
define a more comprehensive test
STP::Scalar.pm - a single criterion that can be required or not
STP::Array.pm - an array of scalar criteria

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
SmartDSP OS Development Leader