[Israel.pm] Looking for work

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Wed Oct 6 05:18:47 PDT 2010

 Hey Yuval,

  If Petach Tikva is OK, I'd love to have you on board where I work.
Most of our work is PHP based, with a sprinkling of C, but there's also
systems stuff (we've got 5 geographic locations, with a 5th on the way -
everything is VMWare/Ubuntu x64/pfSense) and architecture that you could
do if it's more interesting.

Also, I'd be open to letting you build systems with
mod_perl/catalyst/moose if you could justify it given the business :)

Talk to me by email or phone 0544777144

All the best,
  Yitzchak