[Israel.pm] Business support institutions (was: Re: What hurts you most in Perl? )

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:36:04 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Hi Omer,
>
> for once, one of your "weird" ideas sounds promising.
>
> On Wednesday 24 November 2010 12:44:47 Omer Zak wrote:
>> Looks like the Community (Perl, Python, whatever) needs the following
>> institutions:

So far there was one person who mentioned these issues.
We don't know if the company he works for really cares about these
issues and if they are willing to pay for any such service.
Nor do we know if these issues are shared by other companies or not
and what would be a satisfying solution for them.

Ronen, if your company is interested solving these issues then
we can talk about finding a solution.

regards