[Israel.pm] What hurts you most in Perl?

Ronen Angluster beerholder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:33:52 PST 2010

i can't use Moose cause of legal & corporate issues. lets not dwell on this,
its a life fact
and we came to peace with it.
unit testing will take us a long way, but not long enough.
a major chunk of our code rely on the output of other components which at
times cannot be covered
in a unit test. so we're left with some of the code checked, while some use
cases might slip
the coder & reviewer's keen eyesight and pop like mushrooms on a dung heap
at a customer's site...
not a pleasant thought...