[Israel.pm] The state of the onion in Israel

Antony Gelberg antony.gelberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:13:13 PST 2010

Hey, thanks for the disappointing answer.

But is the situation really "better" with e.g. Django / Python or Cake /
PHP?  I know there are lots *more* developers, certainly with PHP, and
probably Python (although I'd like some statistics), but IME a much
larger percentage of them don't understand good software design
principles (point 2 in my list below).  So there are more people but I
don't see that the software will come out any better quality.

Hope we can start an interesting discussion here.  :)

Antony