[Israel.pm] The state of the onion in Israel

Shushu Inbar שושו ענבר shushu.i at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:00:37 PST 2010

Hi Antony,

I am sorry to say, but I think your management is correct.
While Perl might be the right tool for the work, there aren't enough skilled
developers to support it, and the ones you are talking about will be too
expensive for tight budgets.
I love Perl, I use it often, and I had many projects in Perl as a
freelancer. Unfortunately, nowadays, I don't find enough projects to do in
Perl, and as a recommendation I encourage young developers to get other
skills then Perl.

Regards,
Shushu