[Israel.pm] DBI

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:52:10 PDT 2010

Shlomi,

we know that you are trying to be helpful but sometimes
it is hard to see it due to the netiquette or other educational
message you include in your mail.

Could you please, wait a second before sending out a
message and stop top-educating people in your mails?

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Hi Meir,
>
> I don't like the fact that you are top-posting and not properly "> "-ing the
> quoted reply (and quote the entire E-mail fully while also adding an HTML
> attachment, which increases the size of the messages considerably). Please
> look up some E-mail netiquette. I'll reply to your message anyway.

thank you for your consideration

regards