[Israel.pm] Poll: What are the most important features of an employer or a job opportunity for you?

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Sat May 8 19:28:50 PDT 2010

gabor - i think you (and most of the community) missed a major factor -
the job should be interesting/challenging/rewarding, and the system
being developed should be interesting/challenging/rewarding.

the reason i don't look for "perl jobs", is because they tend to be
about "more of the same" - i.e. doing things i already did, or doing
things that many others did before, or they seem to be too simplistic,
system-wise.

besides, i don't view myself as a "perl programmer" to begin with - i'm
a something-else programmer, and i use perl for various parts of the
larger job (not in the current work-place - it turned into a C+python
workshop ;)

--guy