[Israel.pm] EPIC debugger not stopping at breakpoint

Adam BE adamb_e at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 16:39:49 PDT 2010

Ok I noticed that I had to start the Debugger first (wasn't intuitive to me) before I could set a breakpoint.
I thought I might have missed this point in EPIC - yet it still doesn't stop at bp unless I single-step line after line.

Back to Padre -
1. Remove breakpoint doesn't work  - the line remains marked and next time I run the debugger it still stop at this bp (so it's not just a visual problem).
2. When I quite the Debugger the GUI hangs for ~5 seconds.

Is there a working  free Visual Perl Debugger out there?
I've only had the commercial Komodo working for me.

Thanks!
Adam.