[Israel.pm] Accessing C API from Perl

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Thu Mar 18 14:21:44 PDT 2010

Hi Gaal.

<sorry for replying to this message after so long, but I just tried to
use it>

I tried to install FFI::Library, but failed to build / install ffcall.
does anyone knows where I can download a compiled version for Windows?

Also, about Inline::C, how do I tell it "give me all the functions in
this header file"?
I have a compiler on the target PC, so it is not a problem.

I haven't tried P5NCI yet.

Thanks for the info,
Shmuel.