[Israel.pm] Meeting in Haifa - March 15

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Mon Mar 8 13:59:33 PST 2010

Hi All.

To continue with this discussion, I was notified that some other group
(haifa unix?) have their meeting in March 15 too. (they are going to
present a cool new technology - Prolog. :-) )

Personally, I am against moving the meeting again - will confuse
everyone. but you all think that I should - I will.

I'm available in Sunday, for example.

What do you say?

Shmuel.