[Israel.pm] Perl Hebrew tutorial: html edition

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Tue Jan 26 13:51:54 PST 2010

Hi Shlomi.

Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Thanks for your effort.

Well, it was you email (very long ago) that triggered my effort to
remake that pages.

>> I've been working on an html edition of the hebrew Perl tutorial.
>> So, please take a look here:
>> http://code.semuel.co.il/perlhebtut_xml/
> Well, the HTML does not contain an encoding declaration and so my Firefox
> thinks it is encoded as ISO-8859-1. You really should add a <meta tag and/or
> an <?xml declaration with the UTF-8 encoding. See:

Maybe only the index was missing this declaration? as much as I can see,
  any other file had it.

>> Now, I need some decent design for the table-of-content and maybe the
>> text itself too. because the whole thing is being generated from xml
>> files, it won't be a problem to implement a change to the entier tutorial.
>> Anyone knows a nice hebrew tutorial that I can steal it's design?
> http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/W2L/Blitz/slides/

I don't think that this is what I need. it is mostly empty.
I need a tutorial in hebrew, that have code embedded inside.

Shmuel.