[Israel.pm] So why didn't you attend?

Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd) almog at infoneto.co.il
Wed Jan 20 06:20:04 PST 2010

> The hour might be a factor in this, since I know that's what prevented
> me previous from attending meetings and last night from attending
> Rehovot.pm's meeting. That doesn't explain why more show up to
> Rehovot.pm than TelAviv.pm

Do not know about others, for me it always in the wrong time/wrong
place. Probably because I work ~65Hours/Week ? always a day late and
trying to be at home just enough so my kids will not think I am a
salesman trying to sell something when I get home...
And why so much ? because there are not enough Perl programmers around there...
And this is because we do not do Perl PR - somewhat vicious circle ...

So to put it in one word - laziness...

Roey