[Israel.pm] So why didn't you attend?

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:48:23 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> Hi all!

Hey

I wrote about it here:

http://blogs.perl.org/users/sawyer_x/2010/01/on-low-attendance-in-telavivpm-meetings.html

> In it I mention that very few people came to the meeting, despite the fact it
> was very well publicised. So I'm asking you - why didn't you attend? Please
> answer that so I'll know if it's worth my time to continue to organise and
> publicise the TelFOSS meetings, because practically no one seems to come.

The hour might be a factor in this, since I know that's what prevented
me previous from attending meetings and last night from attending
Rehovot.pm's meeting. That doesn't explain why more show up to
Rehovot.pm than TelAviv.pm

I'd love to hear why people didn't show up and seeing if we can do
something about it.

S.