[Israel.pm] So why didn't you attend?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Jan 20 04:52:07 PST 2010

Hi all!

I wrote a report about the last TelFOSS meeting about "Moose for Beginners"
(on Sunday) here:

http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_tech/42895.html

In it I mention that very few people came to the meeting, despite the fact it
was very well publicised. So I'm asking you - why didn't you attend? Please
answer that so I'll know if it's worth my time to continue to organise and
publicise the TelFOSS meetings, because practically no one seems to come.