[Israel.pm] Looking for Perl contractors / freelancers / consultants

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:44:09 PDT 2010

Hi,

in the last couple of days I got contacted for a number of projects and its
getting to be a bit too much. So I will need to ask around to see who is doing
consulting nowdays either here in Israel or in general?

I searched a bit and found a very short list of such companies and individuals
on the TPF wiki: https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?perl_businesses

I think it would be good for all of use if everyone who provides such services
would list themselves on that page. So if you are a consultant, please
add yourself
to the list and if you know someone else who works as a Perl consultant please
let them know about the list.

regards