[Israel.pm] Using Perl to analyze Wikipedia dumps - my talk yesterday

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:03:53 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Amir E. Aharoni <
amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to everyone who came to Rehovot.pm yesterday.
> Thanks to Gabor and Jaime for the hosting.
> Thanks to Shlomi for the cake.
> Thanks to everybody for the interesting questions.

Thank you for the talk!

It was really interesting and got me thinking about attending the Wikipedia
conf.

I'm still game for working on the hebrew project. I tried to enter the Tiny
URL you gave, but it requires me to login. Is there any way to view it
without registering and logging in?

Sawyer.