[Israel.pm] EPIC Debugger not stopping at breakpoint

Adam BE adamb_e at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 15:44:20 PDT 2010

About 5 months ago I attempted to get the Perl debugger in EPIC (Eclipse Perl
Integration) to work.
I gave up on getting a visual Perl debugger working until tonight I found the
solution:

1. Project -> Properties -> Perl Include Path
2. Make sure to add the following directory BEFORE c:\strawberry\perl\lib
c:\ECLIPSE_WORKSPACE\PROJECT_NAME\.metadata\.plugins\org.epic.debug

Change c:\ECLIPSE_WORKSPACE\PROJECT_NAME accordingly to match your
configuration.

Hopefully this will be useful to anyone else trying to get it to wok.

Thanks,
Adam.